Terms & Conditions
DuraBumper™ Guards provides you access and use of the DuraBumper.com website subject to your compliance with the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing the DuraBumper.com website (which includes the browsing and use of this site) you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and applicable law. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and the applicable law each time you use the DuraBumper.com website or you do not have the authority to agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not use the DuraBumper.com website.
License and Site Access
DuraBumper™ Guards grants you a limited license to make personal use only of the DuraBumper.com website. Such grant does not include, without limitation any resale or commercial use of Durabumper.com; the reproduction or copying of the DuraBumper™ trademark and logo in any form or by any means; use of any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods, directly or indirectly, on DuraBumper.com or to collect any information from DuraBumper.com or any other user of DuraBumper.com. We may terminate this license and your use of access to DuraBumper.com if you make or permit any unauthorized use of DuraBumper.com. Such actions by you may violate applicable law including, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws, and communications regulations and statutes. We reserve the right to prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law. If you register on the VacuBumper.com website, you agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete.
DuraBumper™, VacuBumper™ and DuraBumper.com and their respective designs and/or logos are either trademarks or registered trademarks of DuraBumper™ Guards and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of DuraBumper™ Guards. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Privacy & Security
If you use a password to access DuraBumper.com, then you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your account or with your password. In the event that the confidentiality of your account or password is compromised in any manner, you will notify DuraBumper™ immediately. DuraBumper™ Guards reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable to maintain the security of DuraBumper.com and your account, including without limitation, terminating your account, changing your, password or requesting information to authorize transactions on your account. VacuBumper™ takes careful steps to protect your account and the DuraBumper.com website, however it cannot protect your information outside of the DuraBumper.com website (i.e., email communication). You acknowledge that by requesting information by email, you agree that we may transmit it to you from time to time and store it in an unencrypted form and manner. DuraBumper™ Guards may rely on the authority of anyone accessing your account or using your password and in no event will DuraBumper™ Guards be held liable to you for any liabilities or damage resulting from or arising out of (i) any action or inaction of DuraBumper™ Guards under this provision; (ii) any compromise of the confidentiality of your account or password, and (iii) any unauthorized access to your account or use of your password.
When using the DuraBumper.com website, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through DuraBumper.com any information, or other material that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload or transmit any information or other material that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- Upload or transmit any information or material that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any information or material you represent that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such information;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Distribute any harmful content of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancel bots or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, program, data or personal information.